Saturday, September 12, 2009

Evening Walk in Ajijic and La Nueva Posada Again



Do you think Anita is happy??? I smiled like that once. I won three thousand dollars after putting five dollars into a penny slot machine. They paid me off and took my photo. I had a smile just like Anita's. She must have just won some kind of life jackpot....
Our friend Tito, one of the Mariachi singers. He looks happy too.



The above photos were taken in the garden at La Nueva Posada.




Above is Vino Blanco, the donkey. He belongs to Peter/ Pedro. I have a post about him somewhere in my blog. Anita told me that Vino Blanco bit her on the thigh one day. She was wearing a dress with flowers on it and I guess he thought they were real. He wanted one so he bit at it and made a huge bruise on her thigh. He didn't break the skin. She stays away from him now.

Mariachis walking along the pier. No takers for songs so they went home.



I was taking my evening walk with Chico and ran into Anita at the Old Posada. She was being serenaded by the father/son team, Carlos and Carlitos. I sat with her while they played some tunes for us.
Anita and Carlos.

Chico is enjoying his evening walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment