Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning at the lake Chapala Society











The last photo was taken on my walk home. All the others were taken inside the Lake Chapala Society this morning. I know I am starting to take photos of the same things over and over. One reason is that I can't do much until my wrist and knee heal.
Tomorrow will be five weeks since I slid across my lawn, banged my head into my wall and fractured my wrist in two places. My wrist still hurts so I am trying not to do much. Aside from that, I guess I am a creature of habit. You know the saying, If it works, don't fix it....... That is kind of the way I live. If I enjoy something, then why not do it all the time?
Makes me think of my son when he was a little boy. I had a hard time finding food that he liked. He told me he liked chicken pot pies. I must have served him chicken pot pies for weeks until he complained. I said, I thought you liked them. He said, Yes, but not ALL THE TIME. So my excuse is my physical problems. But in reality, I love my little routines...... I am going to do something different this afternoon. I am going to a concert. Maybe this evening I will have something new to say about my life.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are still beautiful to me, though I am hoping you will soon have less pain and more mobility.

    how do you pronounce Ajijic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. Good to hear from you and to know you are enjoying my blog. I will try to tell you how to pronounce Ajijic.....Try this......Ah He Heek.....That is the best I can do. I know it isn't right but it is as close as I can get to it. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! It's the Spanish pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete