Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Parade


Many dancing horses in the parade

Trucks made into floats. people dancing on the floats.

Children in costumes and riding on floats. The older ones threw candy to the crowd. The younger children just looked confused and overwhelmed by it all.

A lot of cross dressing going on in this parade. Sometimes I couldn't tell the men from the women.

Beautiful floats





I am sure the woman in the picture above is not a man dressed up like one.



Above is another woman I can be sure is a woman.

Not so sure with some of these women.

Or these. But who cares? Men or women, they were having lots of fun.

The person in the above photo is carrying a bag of flour. People were throwing confetti and flour at each other all during the parade. IT WAS GREAT FUN.



















2 comments:

  1. You look real good, Pat despite the broken wrist ;-)
    Haidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Haidi. I have been kind of down the past few days. My wrist isn't healing as fast as I would like. Nothing like a compliment to lift my spirit. Patricia

    ReplyDelete