Thursday, February 5, 2009

Magical Painting

Today I went out to see about another housesitting position. I was early so I stopped in at a nearby restaurant for a Coke. While I was drinking it the owner brought over a delicious snack for me. I told him I wasn't going to eat but he didn't mind. He said, Maybe you will change your mind. I WILL eat there when I move to the new house.

I move in the middle of May and will be there over four months. So I will be taking photos and writing about a different part of Ajijic. I didn't write down the name of the restaurant because I was too preoccupied, trying to think of all the questions I wanted to ask about the job. But next trip I will get it and the menu. It is going to be interesting to go to a new place, new dogs and a beautiful cat. Lucky me. I may go to the beach for a couple of weeks after my wrist heals. I will tell you all about it. And take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment