Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nancy Grey ---Artist








I am putting on several posts from Valentine's Day. I couldn't do it yesterday because I was off line. I took a walk with my friend into town yesterday. We came upon this lovely garden with a woman painting in it. We went in and met her. She teaches art classes in her garden. I love her sign. You Deserve a Good Life. I try to keep that in mind. Sometimes I feel guilty for having such a good life here, as if I don't deserve it. When I say things like that to my friend, she looks at me intently and says, Yes you do deserve it. Thank you Anita for those words.

The paintings are all Nancy's. Her business card says: Oil Paintings, Painting Classes, Interior design. E mail mexnancy18@yahoo.com phone 376 766 3156 She is a gracious woman.




No comments:

Post a Comment