Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday Afternoon at the Real de Chapala Hotel

The road near the Real de Chapala.

Above is Chito, one of my favorite mariachis.....

Above from left to right are Joan, Shelley, Colin and Trevor. They were only here a week and Joan spent most all of her time in the Focus on Mexico seminar but the rest of the family explored the town. They all love it here and want to move down ASAP.

Above is Colin and above that photo is one of the entire family. They came down from Canada to see what it is like in this area. They are thinking of moving here soon. They took me out to lunch. It was great fun. I hadn't been back to Sunday lunch at the Real de Chapala for a long time.



I had a lot of fun at the Real de Chapala with Joan and her family. She and I have been e mailing each other for many months. All through the cold winter months up in Canada, Joan kept in touch with me and made her plans for visiting Ajijic. It was wonderful to finally meet her in person. I felt like we were already good friends. I am looking forward to the family moving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment