Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Barbara's Bazaar








Barbara's Bazaar is an interesting place. It is filled with many different kinds of things, from antiques to junk. I love to go there and look around. I don't buy much because things aren't cheap. No consignment store, junk store, or antique store in this area is cheap. Neither are the yard sales. It is a huge disappointment to me because I love to go to yard sales. I had to dicker for a wire silverware container and a small backet and the final price for both was over seven dollars. I could have gotten these two items in the States at a second hand store for two dollars or at a yard sale for fifty cents. But Barbara's Bazaar is very interesting. The address is: Independencia #9-B, Ajijic. It is just off Colon. They are having two sales this week end. One in their warehouse at 76B Ave Hidalgo, Carr. Chapala-Jocotepec (across from La Toscana Pizza)> It is Friday from 9am to 4pm. The other one is an estate sale Sat. from 9am t0 4pm and Sun. from 10am to 3pm at Privada Libertad #15 (6 Corners area of Ajijic.) The e mail address is: barbarasbazaar@gmailcom Phone"766-1824.

No comments:

Post a Comment