Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Illusive Willie Nelson

Above are my friends Loretta and Dennis. The restaurant was so crowded with dancers that they had to dance next to our table. There was no room on the small dance floor.

Last night John told me that he heard from the Ajijic grapevine that Willie Nelson was expected to show up at the Tall Boys show in Chapala. We got a group of people together and went to it at the Beer Garden Restaurant down by the Malecon. We had lots of fun dancing the night away but no Willie Nelson. Someone told us that he had been at the Manix Restaurant one night and got up and sang some songs. I don't know if this is true or not. All I know is we had fun and we didn't see Willie Nelson. I usually don't go out at night. But it was great to go out with several people. It isn't much fun to go out alone and have to take a taxi back home. I need to be more adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment