Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Real de Chapala and New Friends

Above are Trevor and Shelly. Shelly's mother, Joan, has been communicating with me from Canada for many months. They all came down to check out this area and when Joan retires in two years they will move here. They are staying at the Real de Chapala hotel. I didn't get a photo of Joan because she was in the hotel room resting. She is taking the Focus on Mexico seminar held at the hotel and they have been extremely busy. Seems like a worthwhile program. I will see them again on Saturday. Maybe I will be able to sneak into the pool. I have been wanting to do that for two years. This might be my only chance.
Above is Colin, Joan's husband. He is enjoying the sunshine and it looks like he is fixing something. Joan tells me that he is very good at fixing things. I am sure he will become very helpful to this community when they move here.





Front and back photos of the grounds at the Real de Chapala Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment