Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Six Corners and X Rays








I walked to the X Ray place again to get another X Ray of my wrist. The office is small. Only one man runs it, Carlos. I took a couple of photos of him. Having a handsome young man x ray my wrist made things a lot easier. It distracted me from worryng about my wrist and if it is ever going to heal......His card says: UNDIMA, Ing. Carlos A. Flores M. Ocampo #106-C Tel: 01 376 766 3134 E Mail: undima@cybercable.net.mx

His office is in what is called Six Corners, in Ajijic. Above are photos of the area around his office and Six Corners. Carlos is a gentle, quiet man. He charged me 250 pesos for the X Rays. Today that is 16.56 American dollars. The entire process took less than half an hour. Not bad. And I went in without an appointment. Tomorrow I see the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment