Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Schedule

Several people have e mailed me about when I leave Mexico and when I will return. My ticket out of here is on the 27th of March. Hopefully, everything will go as planned. I have no return ticket. I want to get back here ASAP. I will have to stay in the States at least six weeks. My place is subrented for at least that long. I don't know after that. I will play it by ear. What I mean to say is: I will live day by day and do what I want, when I want. I am a free woman. That feels great to say because most of my life I haven't been free. I had many obligations. We all do.

I have a reservation at a nice hotel by the airport in Guadalajara, Hotel Case Grande. It is within walking distance of the airport. My flight out of here on Alaska is always an early morning one. I am afraid I might miss the airplane if I stay up in Ajijic the night before the flight. I would have to leave Ajijic at four a.m. I am a worrier. If the taxi didn't show up I would be in big trouble. Also the road from Ajijic to Guadalajara is kind of dangerous in the dark. Animals sometimes get out on it and there can be bad accidents. I am taking my camera and computer. I will put online photos of the hotel.

I appreciate people being interested enough in my blog to write to me and to ask about my plans. I hope to write on it while I am in the States, if only to bitch and moan about being back there. My friend doesn't like to hear all those complaints. She said to me, Every time you come back from Mexico all you do is complain about the States..... Sorry, but I really miss Mexico when I am in the States and I can't help but compare the quality of life. Mexico always wins in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment