Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tony's Restaurant



The two photos above are two of the murals on the wall at Tony's Restaurant in San Antonio. I think there was a third panel but I don't have it. Maybe there were only two. I wasn't paying that much attention to the walls. I was more interested in the music.

The adventures of Anita and Patricia. Another marathon music day. We started out in Chapala and ended up in the evening at Tony's. I told Anita that these many hours of listening to live music have changed my consciousness, burned out all the negative energy inside of me.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you and Anita are having fun and listening to good music. And I am glad to see you in the pictures more, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Thank you for caring about us. I will try to put on more photos of myself. I am very self critical though. That is why you don't see many photos of me. I delete them. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear,Patricia
    Where are you?
    Have a safe trip back home.
    keep on writing,some of us want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    You must be in the States now. I hope that you keep up with your blog while NOB. It's been fun to read about your daily adventures Lakeside. Best wishes to you.

    Keith Bris
    Mesquite, Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keith. Yes I am in the States now. I am not online but I will go to the coffee shop to put on some photos tomorrow. Thank you for encouraging me to continue writing. I am kind of depressed back here in this cold weateher. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in Red Bluff, Ca. now. I miss Mexico...I will try to keep writing but unfortunately it will probably be boring stuff.

    ReplyDelete