Monday, March 9, 2009

Cuban Band Playing at Joe's Restaurant



This is a wonderful Cuban band. They were playing at la Tasca but now they are playing on Saturday evenings at Joe's Restaurant in downtown Ajijic. Hard not to get up and dance when they are on stage. I don't know all their last names. But first names are; Guillermo, Pedro, Ivan and Sergio. The name of the band is The Mood Brothers. E mail address; themoodbrothers@hotmail.com Phone 044 33 1270 3345....... If you have a party and want to make sure it is lively, call them. You can hear them on U tube. El Beso - Aventura
There is music here every day. I decided to try to count all the music I heard in one day. I quickly lost count. There always seems to be someone around with a guitar and a strong voice; in restaurants, on buses, in front of stores. And then the strolling Mariachi Bands, and the restaurants with live bands.....on and on. Music fills the air here. I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment