Friday, March 20, 2009

Dr. D. Eduardo Gomez, Orthopedic Surgeon

I saw my doctor yesterday, Dr. Gomez. He did my knee surgery three months ago in Guadalajara; the surgery that cost me two thousand dollars. My friend in the States had the same surgery at the same time but it cost thirty thousand dollars there.

Dr. Gomez comes up to Ajijic and works out of Dr. Leon's office once a week. Both Doctors are top notch in my book. I would live here just for the excellent medical care from them. If you want to reach Dr Gomez, here is his contact information Tel: (045) 333 170 6144 Office tel: (33) 36 16 90 05 E mail address: drgomez10@hotmail.com

Both doctors are very caring with their patients. At Christmas time the office was filled with gifts from thankful patients. I feel so lucky to have these men taking care of my health. It gives me a sense of security that I don't have in the States because I have no medical insurance.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are receiving excellent care in Mexico for a reasonable price. Opponents of health care reform would have us believe that other countries have poor standards of care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Thank you for writing. Yes, they would like us to believe that. I know from my experience that the opposite is true. I have never had better health care than I have had here. Patricia

    ReplyDelete