Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Morning, Meeting the Hypnotherapist



I met Auda Hammett at the Lake Chapala Society coffee house today. He is interesting. Eighty five years old and a Hypnotherapist. He has ads all over the place including the Guadalajara English newspaper. His business card reads: PROFESSIONAL HYPNOTIST. For spiritual type work as in PAST-LIFE and SPIRIT CONTACT THERAPY. With white light and SHAKARS of enteric energy meditations. His e mail address is mcraht.@gmail.com and on the web at http://www.hypbyartcom/. I just looked it up. Interesting to read about him. He has had over two hundred jobs in his working life. He was hit by a truck and dragged a mile and hit by a falling tree. How many eighty five year old people would launch on a career as hypnotherapist in a foreign country? I have a lot of respect for his courage and zest for living. I think the mural behind him in the first photo is very appropriate for him.


Another photo of the garden at the Lake Chapala Society. I am not doing much these days, hoping my wrist will heal so I have been spending a lot of time at the LCS. Meeting interesting people there too. Like Auda Hammett....


Two photos of the Hotel Italo. It is just a half block or so from the Ajijic plaza. Probably one of the least expensive hotels in Ajijic. Unfortunately it is also right behind the church which means bells ringing at all hours...... I don't think the door is this wavy. My camera sometimes makes the buildings dance.

2 comments:

  1. Patricia, I read many news web sites and a variety of blogs and yours is one of my favorites. Your pictures are beautiful. Despite the ups and downs, life there looks sweet and lovely. Best wishes on the healing of your wrist.
    Sue from Ventura, Calif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, Thank you for your compliment and good wishes... What a nice way to start out my day. Yes, it is a good place here. Patricia

    ReplyDelete