Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The American Legion in Chapala



I went into Chapala this morning for breakfast and to say good bye to Lupe. He is the waiter there and also my massage therapist. I took only one photo of him and it was too blurry to put on. I do have his photo on another post about the American Legion. If you need a massage, Lupe is the man. His phone number is: (376) 765 5672. I leave for the States at the end of next week so I am making my rounds to say good bye to people. I hate to leave here.




6 comments:

  1. I hope you will continue to post while you are here in the US. How long will you be here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I have no idea how long I will be in the States. I will have to play it by ear....Hope to return here ASAP. Thank you for writing. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you'll be back on rain season! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will probably be gone six weeks. I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and my wrist is still in the brace. It is going to take me longer. Thank you for writing. I would like to be here for the rainy season, You must live here. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to miss your Blog!
    Please let us know,how well you are doing.
    Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I appreciate that. I will take my computer with me and write while I am up there. patricia

    ReplyDelete