Monday, February 1, 2010

House and Pet Sitting Job Available

I have a friend named Ian Hainsworth. He goes to England every year for several months and he needs a house sitter. He has one beautiful big dog and a cat. He lives in a beautiful two story home just on the outskirts of West Ajijic. I told him I would put this on my blog for him. It starts May 19th and runs until the end of Sept. Couple or single lady preferred. If you are interested, please contact him directly as I rarely see him and I know nothing else about it. I have been to the house and it is lovely. I can't do it because I have to go back to the States this summer. His e mail address is: e4ih@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/profile.php?id=411030&view

    Hello again, dear Patricia: It is Betty, contacting you again. I am so sorry I had not replied to your email. I've been having to go to the dentist, who has told me I have to go see a Periodentist. I have attached a link for those who may be interested in me, as a house-sitter. I tried going into that website this morning, but it is saying that the domain is for sale. I hope that this link will help home owners know more about me, etc. Please feel free to give them my email. They'll have to clearly state: House-sitting Mexico, under the topic. Otherwise, I just delete automatically any email I'm not familiar with. Do you know anyone in Manzanilla? Or other areas of Jalisco? Preferably closer to the water.
    Any way, I trust you are doingl well. I am going to try to start getting more photos of myself.
    Take care, be well, and many blessings to you and yours,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, Thank you for writing. Good luck. Check out the house sitting sites online. P

      Delete