Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Slide Show on You Tube

I just made another slide show for You Tube. It is photos of my two trips to Guadalajara over the Christmas holiday. I have four slide shows on there now. If you are interested in viewing them, just put in Ajijic Photos by Patricia Walker, Music by David Valdez. Two of them should show up that way. Another one will show up if you put in Chapala Photos by Patricia Walker and the last one if you put in Guadalajara, Photos by Patricia Walker..... My son, David Valdez, let me use songs from his CDs. His friend Pere Soto plays the guitar on the songs and my son plays the sax. I hope you will take a look at them. I am proud that I finally learned how to use You Tube. I am working on another one and I hope to get it on within the next few days. It will just be photos of the lake and things and people on the shoreline. Many sunset photos......

No comments:

Post a Comment