Sunday, February 28, 2010

Simply Thai Restaurant

Above is Thip Phonsaveth, one of the owners of the restaurant. Jim McMahon is the other owner. I didn't get a chance to eat there yet but I am setting up a lunch date with two friends for this coming week to try it out. It is a beautiful restaurant and the food looks delicious. You need to make reservations: 766 5665. The restaurant is right across the street from the Lake Chapala Society.




My friend Stacey did the flower arrangements. They were beautiful.



Above are my friends Stacy and Auda. Auda is a hypnotherapist. He and Stacey are both interested in metaphysical things. They had a lively conversation.

Stacey recently moved to Ajijic. She and I wandered around town and took photos. She is a very interesting woman. Hopefully she and I can make it to the restaurant this week for lunch. We were in a hurry to catch the sunset when we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment