Saturday, February 6, 2010

On the Wharf in Ajijic with Pedro and Vino Blanco



These three handsome young men asked me to take their photo. I am always happy to do that, especially for handsome men.

Looks like Vino Blanco wants to order a drink.



Pedro is popular with the young women. Now where are those three handsome young men?



Pedro and Vino Blanco are local celebrities. Pedro said that Vino Blanco collapsed recently. He took her to the vet and the vet said that she had eaten some plastic bags and they were still in her stomach. He gave Pedro some herbs.

The local horsemen gave Pedro their remedy. It was a mixture of cooking oil, onions, beer and tequila. He had to force it down her throat. Seems more like something to heal a hangover than to get rid of plastic bags. But Pedro said it worked. Vino Blanco is doing well now. From what I saw today at the bar, maybe she has developed a taste for tequila and beer.

Pedro asked me to help him with his theory of the universe and the Aether.....He must have me confused with someone else. I know nothing about that. I am just a simple person living a very quiet life. Questions regarding the universe are far beyond MY understanding. All I know is what I see and feel and that is very limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment