Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walmart again???





Yes I went to Walmart again.... I wanted to take some photos of the store. I took two photos but was then descended upon by two very large male employees..Scary.
One man asked, Why are you taking photos of Walmart? I said, To send to a friend..... He said, What friend? I thought explaining my blog was just too complicated. I could see myself in the Walmart jail. Is there such a thing as a jail in those huge stores? I wouldn't be surprised. Everything else is there.
I said, Don't worry, I am not saying anything bad....He looked at me and said, Okay, as long as you aren't saying anything bad....and the two men left me alone. I decided not to try to take any more photos. Above are the ones I managed to get before I was caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment