Monday, January 12, 2009

Casa Valdez Studios


My son, David Valdez, set up this blog for me. I am not very computer literate but I am learning. He has had a blog for several years. Jazz. If you are interested in Jazz, click onto his blog:
Casa Valdez Studios

Thank you David for giving me this new interest. I am having a lot of fun writing on my blog. I am easily pleased now that I am away from all the distractions in the States. Every day is a new adventure for me. Just walking the streets of Ajijic gives me great pleasure. So much to see. I have heard that an active mind will stay flexible and young. Seeing and learning new things, especially learning a language, keep the mind active.

No gracias........No dementia blues for me........Give me Jazz instead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment