Friday, January 23, 2009

Today at the Lake Chapala Society

I volunteered at the LCS today, collecting for membership. It is fun. I was never a volunteer kind of person. My own life was so taxing that I didn't feel I had the time or energy to volunteer. But I am enjoying my time there. I feel like part of the community and not an outsider, as I usually feel in the world.

My friend came over and said, I have a new cell phone. It takes photos, and videos and gets on the internet but I don't know how to answer it...... That is how I feel much of the time with this blog. It is all new to me. I am enjoying the process of learning new things, and meeting new people but I will probably mess things up often. Thank you for your responses. I appreciate them. And forgive me for my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment