Monday, October 4, 2010

Breakfast at the Coffee Kingdom in Ajijic

I took a photo of my fifty peso breakfast at the Coffee Kingdom restaurant. It is just across the street from the movie theater. The Boston Deli is closed on Sundays and Mondays. It was a delicious breakfast and I also bought some homemade split pea soup for dinner. The owner was in the process of making potato and leak soup for tomorrow. My favorite kind. It is quiet there and the owners are very friendly. The food is delicious. The soup is only thirty pesos and enough for a meal.

2 comments:

  1. It looks yummy. You've really gotten some great shots these last few days. Must be all that 1,000 experience. Please keep it up. I enjoy you every day. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda, Thank you. I appreciate that. Patricia

    ReplyDelete