Saturday, October 30, 2010

Apartments for Rent with Pool

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:03 PM, julia hennesey wrote:
DEAR PAT,
I HAVENT SEEN YOU WALKING IN AJIJIC RECENTLY AND NOW AFTER READING YOUR BLOG I NOW KNOW WHY. I DO HOPE YOU GET BETTER AND START WALKING AROUND SOON. I THINK YOUR PHOTOS ARE GREAT ON YOUR BLOG.
 YOU MAY REMEMBER ME , YOU CAME TO LOOK AT ONE OF MY VILLAS THAT I RENT AND I HAVE SEEN YOU AND WE HAVE SPOKEN WALKING AROUND AJIJIC, USUALLY NEAR EL SALVADORS.
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD POST ON YOUR BLOG ABOUT MY VILLAS TO RENT. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I HAVE SENT YOU SOME PHOTOS.

RENT VILLA $500 TO $600, FULLY FURNISHED, WASHER/DRYER, 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, SMALL BUT NICE, GREAT FOR SINGLES TO GET TO MEET PEOPLE BY THE  COMMON SWIMMING POOL OR SOCIAL FRIDAY. THE VILLA IS IN A SAFE QUITE GATED COMMUNITY IN LA FLORESTA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MOST OF AJIJIC. AVAILABLE NOW TO RENT. CONTACT juliaajijic@hotmail.com  cel 333 809 8446.


THANKS VERY MUCH. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP. KEEP UP YOUR SPIRITS AND KEEP BLOGGING.
TAKE CARE JULIA


I received this e mail today that I am passing on to my readers. Yes, Julia I remember you. I took a photo of you that day and then quickly forgot about putting it on my blog. I am glad you contacted me again.  Good luck with the rentals. They look lovely. As I remember, you too are lovely.   Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia,

    I just discovered your great blog and already sent an email to Julia regarding her potential rental. Thank you for posting it. I, too, am a single woman who does not speak Spanish but I have been seriously thinking of retiring to the Lake Chapala area.

    I would like to connect with ex pats there to get to know the area better and what challenges there are to adjusting to a new country, etc.

    Staying in an expensive B&B or hotel does not appeal since I would be meeting mostly other tourists. I would also like to identify a trustworthy, honest realtor who can show me some homes. I plan to visit for 1-2 weeks in February or March. Any suggestions would be most welcomed, please email: pacnw2010@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing. Try Accesslakechapala.com Good information on it.... Patricia

    ReplyDelete