Monday, April 12, 2010

Open Circle on Sunday


Above are Sara and her sweet dog Luna. Luna is the dog that was attacked a few weeks ago by the Rottweilers. She is healing nicely but Sara is still traumatized by the experience.


I don't know the two women in the above photos. I just wanted to show you the beautiful clothes they are wearing. The white dress was handwoven in Oaxaca. The necklaces were handmade here in Chapala.
Above is my friend Louise. She was my first friend when I came to this area. She has been living here for over thirty years. I will always have a place for her in my heart.

Above is my friend Dawn. I can't keep up with all the wonderful women I am meeting here. Everytime I take a walk I run into one of them or I get invited to something they are doing. If I feel lonely I just have to pick up the phone and I have a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment