Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Going Away Luncheon for Loretta

Camille and her dog Sweet Pea. Camille is a house and dog sitter. She is almost done with one job and is looking for another one. If you are interested in hiring her, e mail me and I will pass it along to her. I don't have her contact information with me right now. I have to do this at the Lake Chapala Society. I have no internet connection where I am house sitting.
Stacey made a beautiful lunch for Loretta and her friends. Loretta left for the States early this morning. Stacey is in the front of the photo and Camille is sitting in the chair with her pug Sweet Pea.

Above are Loretta and Stacey. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of everyone sitting at the table. I got distracted by the food. It was a lot of fun.

Stacey made shrimp salads for us.

Above are Dawn and Alicia. Alicia is facing the camera. Dawn has her back to the camera. This lovely home is Alicia's. This is the third time I have been to her home for a meal. She is a gracious hostess.

Above is the view from Alicia's deck. It was a wonderful afternoon but also sad because Loretta is leaving. I have been spending a lot of time with her and I am going to really miss her. The piece I wrote in the previous post was written with her in mind. My friend John leaves in a few days. I am going to miss him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment