Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday Night at Tony's Restaurant in San Antonio







Chito is in the first photo. He is one of the Sunday mariachi musicians. He plays with his son Victor at Tony's on Tuesday evenings and two other musicians. They are a great group.



Above are three photos of the waiters taking a break and being silly at Tony's Restaurant.



Above are two of my friends. There were six of us but I couldn't get a good photo of everyone because of my bad camera. They were feeling contemplative. We had just finished a conversation about our former lives. We are all single women and we have many stories of our past lives. Most of them are sad. Someone said, We could write a book. Someone else said, Why bother? We are all starting new lives now...... I am happy to have a group of women friends to share my life with and that group seems to grow larger everyday. I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment