Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Afternoon with Mary in Chapala

This is Mary. We took the bus into Chapala to swim but the pool was closed. It will be closed until Thursday for cleaning. This is the third time in a row I have gone there and it has been closed. There is no way to call them either. I am getting discouraged with the pool. This photo was taken in the pool area.

Afternoon clouds.







Mary is staying at a small Bed and Breakfast. I ran out of batteries when I got there. I hope to make it over there again so I can take more photos of it. It is only a few blocks from the plaza. It is beautifully decorated and has a nice pool. Mary and I swam there after our Chapala pool disappointment. By the way, that is a purple poodle sleeping in the livingroom at the B & B. The owners have traveled all over the world. There are many interesting things scattered through the place. It is beautiful and reasonably priced. Casa de las Flores, is the name.

In a few days will the election. A bandstand was set up in Chapala. I bet it really got to rocking that evening. There were enough speaker to blast out the whole town.







Mary again. I think she is enjoying her afternoon by the lake in Chapala, even though the pool in the park was closed.










They are putting on a new roof. I wouldn't like that job.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you identified the poodle in the picture. That picture of Mary with the flowers is beautiful! She's looks just as bright and happy as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K-Sue, Thanks for writing. What a funny dog. And thank you for the compliment on the photo. I like that one too. Patricia

    ReplyDelete