Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunday at Real de Chapala with the Mariachis Again


Ah, the good life. Buffet at the Real de Chapala and then napping on the lawn.





The salads and desserts at the Sunday Buffet and Tito, one of the mariachis, dancing with his cousin. Since Sunday afternoon I have gone out to eat every afternoon and also listened to live music. I am meeting new friends and having a wonderful time. But I need to diet so my knee won't have so much stress on it. That is hard to do when I am going out everyday. It is going to take massive will power. Maybe when I return to the States I can start dieting. I could never afford to live in the States they way I live here. Even McDonald's restaurant is as expensive as a meal here in a nice restaurant. It would be hard to find live mariachi music in a McDonald's restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment