Friday, July 31, 2009

My Afternoon Walk in Ajijic

Taking pictures has been good for me. It gets me out of my head. Most of the time I walk around thinking, thinking, thinking and not seeing. And then something catches my eye. Immediately I am looking at the world again. This was one of those things that took me away from my internal thoughts on my afternoon walk. It is always good to be back in the world again and out of my obsessions.....I am getting ready to travel back to the States for a few weeks. I am not a good traveler. I worry and obsess over what could go wrong, what I might forget, etc. It is exhausting to be me anytime before a long trip. Exhausting for those around me too. So this photography is a life saver for me. Otherwise I would probably have to take some kind of tranquilizers. Right Joan??? She knows what I am talking about......

No comments:

Post a Comment