Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Morning in Ajijic and Sunday Afternoon Photos






Above photo was taken on my walk to the Hotel.

It is going to be a sunny day. It is cool now but the clouds are clearing. I think I will go into Chapala to see if the pool is open. It has been getting awfully green looking lately. I doubt if they put chlorine in it. I never smell chlorine in it. I went out to lunch at the Real de Chapala yesterday with some women friends and listened to the Mariachis. I am not going to put on more endless photos of them anymore. I think I have enough on this site already. Okay, I have included a couple but that is all. Someone wrote to me and gave me a compliment on my photos and I punched Post and I have looked all through my blog to try to find out where it was posted. I have so many photos on now. This takes a long time. I like to answer all e mails that are sent to me because they are very important to me. That is why I am doing this blog. It certainly isn't for the two cents a day. I thought there was a way to find out which post the e mails are put on but I have forgotten how to do that. As I have said many times, I am not very computer literate. This is all my son's doing. By the way, my son is in Prague now playing for a Jazz Festival. I hope he is having a wonderful time. His birthday was yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID. I am sorry that I couldn't find the latest e mail that was sent to me. If you are reading this. Thank you for your compliment on my blog and photos. I still need a new camera but that will happen after I sell my mobile home in the States.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,I have not seen your email address on your blog. I would love to be able to write to you in private. I wonder if you might be wanting to review the comments made on the blog. If that is what you want to do then just sign in to your blog and click on dashboard at the top of the page. When the dashboard opens click on edit posts. You will then see all of the posts you have made and if anyone commented on a post it will show. It makes it easy to see where comments were made and how many comments were made on any given post. I hope this helps. In no way do I claim to know much about blogging. I just happened to stumble on the above information by chance. BTW your photos show beautifully on the blog...old camera or not. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, Thank you. I appreciate all the help I can get. My e mail address is Petwalker40@yahoo.com. Patricia

    ReplyDelete