Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday afternoon in the Ajijic Plaza with Chico

 
 
That boat ride looks like it might be fun. Maybe I will give them a call.

 
 
I don't know if the dog above was waiting for someone or sad or just enjoying the sunshine. No telling what goes through a dog's head. 
 
Above is the man who shines shoes. I don't know if that little boy is related to him or just talking to him but I liked the photo of them. The woman sitting nearby isn't with either of them.  She sells candy at her card table next to her.
 
 
Chico and maybe a new friend.

 
 
 
 
The children's art show is still up. I like these two the best so I took photos of them again. Hard to believe that a five year old did the first one.
 
 I love Sunday afternoons at the Ajijic Plaza. So many people are out and enjoying themselves. 

Chico is making another friend. 
 
 

Those are eggs on the cloth are filled with confetti. 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment