Sunday, May 14, 2017

Puppy Adoption at the Malecon in Ajijic

 
 
 
 
 
Chico and this dog aren't sure they like each other.
 
 
I think this one is being adopted from the look on the young woman's face. I love the expression on the little boy's face. What is he thinking? Maybe he is going to be replaced in his mother's affections? 

 
This one is still up for adoption. Contact Lucky Dog Shelter if you see a dog you would like to have in your life.
 
These two are getting to know each other.
 
Maybe this lucky dog has found a home too.
 
It was a fun afternoon for everyone involved. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the photos. I met a Mexican rescue dog yesterday, here on Vancouver Island. The owner got him thru a group that brings them up here, where non-purebreds are rare. I could tell he was Mexican, he was so friendly and easy going. Jane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the laugh Jane. For sure dogs that have lived on the streets here for awhile always seem friendly and happy. I think it I because they appreciate having a home. P

      Delete