Friday, September 7, 2012

The Nueva Posada in the Evening

Yesterday evening I went with my friend Marie to La Nueva Posada. She had their dinner special which is Chicken Fajitas on Thursdays. I ate that often with her but last night I didn't even want any of it. My new diet is telling me not to eat things that I once loved. They no longer look good to me. That is okay. I had two margaritas. I would have just had one but Marie ordered another one for herself and it was two for one hour. I have this thing about wasting food or drinks. There was no way she would have had three Margaritas so I had two and she had two. I haven't given up alcohol yet. I don't know what will be next. Maybe it will be alcohol. I don't want to turn into some kind of food and drink fanatic.  Must be careful....... I can't stand to be around people who are like that.  What is good for me, may not be good for others. I am doing this because I have been having stomach problems every since I was so sick last year for two months.

4 comments:

  1. Did you have any tests done when you were sick - stool samples. As samonella and other parasites can stay in your gut for a few months.
    I do not eat much red meat - I eat chicken, fish or a bean mixture salad for protein. Lots of vegs and fruit. 4 in my family are vegetarians.
    I have only lactose free milk and lactose free cheeses. I do not drink alcohol and prefer fizzy mineral water with lime or lemon slices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have had the tests. Nothing. I am beginning to feel better, slowly.... P

      Delete
  2. Hi Pat,

    I know, What you mean.

    There in this world, Too many peoples suffer from hunger and other.. from no fault of their own.
    I hate wast things that some others can use.

    I rather give it a way, than wasted.

    Take care, Pat.
    You must watch out for yourself!

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Min, Good to hear from you again. I would love to meet you one day. P

    ReplyDelete