The Job Description is as follows:
Manager, Customer Care and Administration
Permanent, part-time, flexible hours.
AjijicWorks closely with the webmaster to maintain and update the company’s website and support other technology - driven communication initiatives.
The company operates world-class adventure tours in Mexico . Tours begin and end at their tour center and office which is located here in Central Ajijic. The company has an enthusiastic and growing customer base in Canada and the USA .
This position will involve approximately 50 hours per month from November through April and approximately 30 hours per month from May through October. Some work can be done at home on the computer.
The ideal candidate will work both independently and as an essential member of a small team under minimal supervision; managing the daily transactional affairs of the office, interfacing with the customers, the bank, and the accountants. It is anticipated that this role will expand in the future as the company grows and as the incumbent’s ability to contribute increases with experience. This role is essential to the company’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to and supports the owner/manager, located in Ajijic.
- Responsible for office administration including paying bills, maintaining records, renewing licenses and providing updates to the accounting firms in Mexico and Canada .
- Manages customer support, including providing tour information and confirming pricing to customers and following through the complete on-line order and the payment receipt process.
- Attends welcoming/farewell events and fosters the relationships between the company and customers.
- Will build and maintain an improved computer - based customer relationship and marketing data base.
- Assists with marketing strategy development and preparation of annual business plans.
- Works closely with the webmaster to maintain and update the company’s website and support other technology - driven communication initiatives.
KEY PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Comfortable with the dynamics of a small entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Looks for and suggests new ways of doing things, recognizes impediments to company success and contributes ideas for improvement.
- Enjoys meeting people.
- Prides themselves in their organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal, computer and written communication skills.
- Experienced in business administration and doing business in Mexico .- Fluency in English and possessing at least fundamental Spanish language skills. (Fluency in Spanish an asset.)- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.- Strong computer skills.
Interested people should please send me a note with contact details and hopefully a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Arthur ClarkVP International SalesSkyMed International, Inc.
North America's Premier Pre-paid Emergency Medical Air Evacuation ProgramMX Home 376 766 0096MX Cell. +52 1 331 245 7386US Canada Toll Free (866) 917-9700VoIP (416) 997-5111 Skype: tootzlagoon