Saturday, September 15, 2012

Swimming with Pat at El Dorado

Infinity pool
As you can see from these photos, no one was there but us. It was a beautiful day and the water was perfect. My friend who works there let us use the pool and we really appreciated it. What a great place to hang out. My friend made an interesting comment about the lack of people around town this month. He said September is called Septhambre. Which means hungry September. ( Hungry in Spanish is Hambre.)  I have noticed that the restaurants are practically empty. The business owners must be hungry for customers. I felt so privileged to be able to use this pool. Lucky me.  I think September is one of my favorite months here. I love the weather and the less crowded places. If you are interested in finding out more information about El Dorado, just look it up on the internet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment