Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ajijic Clinic has a New Sign


Not many people are aware that the Ajijic Clinic is also a hospital. The sign used to say Ajijic Clinic but they were putting up a new one today. I guess they want to advertise that they do have a hospital. They have a surgery room and a couple of recovery rooms. I am not sure of exactly how many hospital rooms they have. I had my ankle surgery there almost two years ago. I had to stay for a few days to get my blood pressure down and then a little while after that. I can't remember how many days I was there. I am guessing that it was five. The surgeon came in from Guadalajara. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I am glad they have a new sign up now. It is located in the heart of Ajijic on the Carretera. By the way, the entire bill was just a little over two thousand dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment