Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gigi has an Apartment for Rent in La Floresta Village

I don't have photos of Gigi's apartment because I have never been there. She says it is only a few blocks up from her restaurant in Bugambilla Plaza. It is a two bedroom place, furnished. There is a common pool. The price for long term is 400 dollars a month. That includes electricity Here is Gigi's phone number if you are interested: 766 2050.   Or stop by the Boston deli and talk with her about it. She says it is a very nice place.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    I'm disappointed that I missed the mariachi festival. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

    Is Gigi the owner of the Boston Market? That sounds like a good deal.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz, Thanks for writing. Sorry you weren't there. It was fun. Yes, Gigi is the owner of the Boston Deli. P

      Delete
  2. Thanx for sharing the information I was looking for rent apartment in kharkov since so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing. I have no idea where Kharkov is located but I am guessing it isn't in Mexico. P

    ReplyDelete