Saturday, September 8, 2012

Home Again

It is so nice to be back home again. I will be here until the 18th and then I go to another house. It is such a treat to have Chico here when I arrive. I miss him when I am gone. But Otto takes good care of him too....  Since today is my Birthday, I am thinking of how far I have traveled and where I want to go. I am not thinking about this physical world. I am thinking about my spiritual travels.  I have been through many hard times and I am guessing that everyone on this planet has also had many trials and tribulations in life. I doubt if anyone is immune to life's problems. But I am happy here now.

 Okay, my back hurts most of the time and I am having stomach problems. What person doesn't have physical problems when they are 68 years old? I don't know anyone. I want to thank everyone who reads my blog for continuing to be part of my Mexico adventures. It means a lot to me to know that I have cyber friends out there. So many times I have gotten encouraging comments from cyber friends. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    After reading your Article, first thing pop on my mind was, "Little corner of the world that I can call my home"

    It is your home over there, make everyday counts being there.
    Yes, You have friends in cyber world. And I am one of them.

    Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,

    I hope you begin feeling better soon. You may have said in previous posts, but have you revisited the doctor to check out your stomach symptoms? I hope you'll take the time to do it, if you haven't. And on another note, I check your blog every day, and miss you when you don't post. May your life in Mexico get even better as time goes on.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn, Thank you for your concern. Yes, I have been to the doctor a few times about this problem. No answers. But I am feeling better with this new diet. P

      Delete