Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday Morning in Chapala

Wednesday morning I went to Chapala with Ilona and Casey. Both Ilona and I had dentist appointments. I took some photos of Chapala while we were waiting for Ilona's appointment to be over. She was in the dentist's chair for almost three hours. Not a fun way to spend a morning. But I had fun. I just saw the dentist for an evaluation. My appointment isn't until Valentine's Day. Lucky me..... (At least it will keep my mind off of feeling sorry for myself because of being alone on yet another Valentine's Day. All those flowers and balloons.....
This is the motel I lived in for four months when I first came here


I love to go into Chapala. It is an interesting town and there are always things to photograph. I wouldn't mind living there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment