Monday, January 3, 2011

Out and About with Emily, Lake Chapala Society

The Waffle House Garden
My breakfast at the Waffle House

Emily at the Waffle House

This man is sharpening knives for a living in front of El Torito grocery store
Breakfast at the Waffle House
LCS library
Don and Emily at LCS by the Library
Lake Chapala Society Coffee Shop
It was another beautiful day. I was glad to be able to get out of my little garden area. Emily took me to the Lake Chapala Society so I could put in my paperwork for the renewal of my FM3 and then we went out to breakfast and to the grocery store. Back home after that to read again in my garden. I got five new books when I was in the library at LCS today. I am reading a book a day. Nothing much else I can do until I am healed enough to walk again. Every step hurts. One day this will all be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment