Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Market in Ajijic Part 2

I am going to miss all these people. Some are friends, some are strangers. I took the photo of the men in the back of the truck because of Dale. He jokes about the seat belt law here. You can get a big ticket for driving without one on but you can have as many people hanging out the back of your truck as you can fit in.   I love that pottery. The man in the last photo was selling it. I had not seen him before today. It is expensive but well worth it. Gigi and Tony from the Boston Deli are in the ninth photo down.  My friend Judi is in the fifth photo down from the top and Charlie from the Red Cross is in the sixth photo down from the top. He is modeling the handmade whistles he sells for the Red Cross. Such wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment