Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE

It is morning and it is raining outside. It feels like winter to me. I have no plans for the day. I did all my celebrating the past two days. I have to remember that down times are good and necessary. Life can't always be a party! I have a couple of interesting books to read and a video to watch. Chico keeps coming and going. When he comes, he is wet and he jumps on the bed. I have had to put towels down for him. Now I understand why so many people leave here during this time of year. I checked the weather and rain and thunderstorms are predicted for the rest of the week. Since I don't have a car, I am pretty much stuck in my casita. I am so happy that I am going to the States on Friday! I hear that it is Summer up there. It feels like Winter here. Okay, that is enough complaining. I know the rain is important. Without it, we wouldn't have these beautiful green hills and all these flowers. I guess I am just spoiled. It has been nice weather here for months. But from now on I am planning all my visits to the States during this time of year. Happy Fourth of July.....

No comments:

Post a Comment