Saturday, July 3, 2010

Second Day of the Sale at LCS

Above is a photo of a couple I met today, Bob and Brenda. They recognized me from my blog. That is always fun. They are visiting from Virginia.  They said they thought they recognized the places I had been photographing. Of course, they are staying across the street from my casita. They invited me out to dinner on Monday. Lucky me. They also recognized Dale and Emily from the blog. Dale says he feels like a famous person now. I met two couples today, readers of my blog. I feel famous too.  Fortunately, it didn't rain today so the sale was a great success.I spent too much money. I have to stay away from yard sales, especially down here. High prices.  Dale and Emily and I had subway sandwiches, hamburgers and homemade ice cream. It was all delicious. Thank you Dale for the lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment