Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Rainy Morning in Ajijic

I met Dale at Salvador's Restaurant this morning for breakfast. It was raining. Someone told me that it only rains at night here. WRONG.   A group of maybe thirty children showed up. They were so excited. They were all going out for breakfast. They loved having me take their photos. It was fun for me too. I am leaving for the hotel later on this afternoon and flying to Portland in the morning tomorrow. I sure am going to miss Mexico and all the beautiful people here.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know so maybe you can let your friends know that Texas has many border stations closed due to the severe flooding. I expect Mexico roads are a hazard. Also the US state department just issued an Alert not allowing any Government employees to cross the borders in Texas period. You might want to pass this on to any of your friends who travel through Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, Thank you for that information. I really appreciate it. Patricia

    ReplyDelete