Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lunch at the Chapala Plaza with My Family

A picture of contentment. A quiet place to sit in the sunshine and he is happy. Me too.

We ate lunch in the plaza in one of the outdoor restaurants. I had never before eaten there and the food was reasonably priced and delicious. The waitress kept refilling the homemade tortilla dish up for us. Yum.....




These children really got into the picture taking. As I was walking away they yelled, Thank you to me in English. None of them spoke English. They were so happy to see themselve in the camera.


It was a beautiful warm day in Chapala. Going to the Monday market was exhausting but fun. Just a few more days until Christmas. My Christmas has already arrived, my family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Patricia
    Me too!!
    min

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Min, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for reading my blog and sending comments. I love to hear from you. Patricia

    ReplyDelete