Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gigi's Boston Deli, My Favorite Restaurant in Ajijic

My first sight of a Christmas tree. It is made entirely out of Napoli Cactus. It is in the lobby where Gigi's Boston Deli is located. Gigi's is upstairs. The movie theater is upstairs too. El Torito grocery store is there and other small shops. My friend Don invited me out to lunch and of course I said, Let's go to Gigi's.
Gigi is behind the counter.

I ordered the fish. She added four shrimps on top. I don't like fish. I don't like shrimp but I love them both the way she cooks them. She is a great cook and she piles on the food. We had to tell her, no bread. There was enough food for three meals.
Don ordered the pork roast and he only wanted carrots. Her meals are forty and forty five pesos. I saw another person with an order of shrimps and they were piled high on her plate. I never could have eaten that many shrimps in one sitting. She has roast beef, chicken and beef fajitas, filete mignon. I can't think of what else but she has a varied menu. She is a wonderful person too. I love to go to the Boston Deli to eat and visit with Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment