Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Holidays



I took these photos last evening as the sun was setting. I took them from the porch of where I am staying. A friend is letting me use his house while he is in the States. My family will be arriving this afternoon. I can hardly wait. It is a beautiful home with a pool. As you can see from the photos, it has a spectacular view. Staying here makes me see how uncomfortable my casita is now. It is warm in this house because of the windows. The windows face the lake. That makes all the difference. I have no windows on that side of my casita. I have been building fires in my fireplace over there to keep warm but they don't do the job. I am getting spoiled up here. It will be hard to go back to my cold place. But Chico will be there to keep me warm in bed. That little dog is like a portable heater.

I don't know how often I will be able to write with my family here. Everyone will be using this computer and we will be doing many things. But I will try to get on some photos. I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season before I sign off today. Also I want to thank you for reading my blog and thank you for the many comments. They mean a lot to me.

6 comments:

  1. Hola, Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, next year we will be celebrating Christmas in Ajijic, we are looking forward to that. The view from the house looks beautiful, have a great time!!!
    Cheryl & Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl and Billy. So next Christmas season let's plan on going out to dinner somewhere nice together to celebrate your new lives. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas from a lurker. I enjoy your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear,Patricia
    Enjoy all your moment with your family.
    Happy holiday to you! Looking forward reading your Blog in the newyear.Have great time.
    min

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Min, Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family..... Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone for your Christmas wishes. I am having a wonderful time with my family. Someone wrote to me about horses here but I can't find the comment now. I know it was published but I have gone back quite a few days and still can't find the comment. Sorry. I always want to answer your comments. Too much on my mind at moment with my family here to keep track of things properly. Patricia

    ReplyDelete