Thursday, December 31, 2009

Back Home Again

My family has returned to the States and I am back to my little Casita. I took almost eight hundred photos of Guadalajara. I was planning on making another slide show for You Tube of them. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, they won't download onto my computer. So I have no photos! What a shame. But it was a wonderful visit with my family. The little problems are unimportant. I will just have to make another trip to Guadalajara and take more photos, after I figure out why these won't download. Happy New Year to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    I'm glad you had a nice visit with your family.
    Thanks for the great photos and comments. I have never been to your part of Mexico and enoy learning about it!
    Happy New Year to you, too.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Thank you for your good wishes. It is beautiful here. Hope you will visit someday. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    Your pictures have been great, sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family, the hotel looks really nice Billy and I will have to check it out when we get there. Have a great New Year!!!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl and Billy. Thank you for the compliment. Yes, I think you would love that hotel. I wish a great New Year for you both and see you soon. Patricia

    ReplyDelete